Sue hosts Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, and best-selling author of Broadcasting Happiness: The Science of Igniting and Sustaining Positive Change. Michelle helps shift you towards more positive, solution-focused communication, ultimately leading to a decrease in the negative effects of stress.
Michelle and Sue discuss how to:
- Make yourself immune to stress and negativity
- Drive success by communicating with positivity
- Lessen the power of negative people
- Share bad news more effectively
- Create and sustain a positive culture at work or home through contagious optimism
- Share tools for positive thinking with colleagues and friends
Michelle Gielan, national CBS News anchor turned positive psychology researcher, is the best-selling author of Broadcasting Happiness. Michelle is the Founder of the Institute for Applied Positive Research and holds a Master of Applied Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania.
She is an Executive Producer of “The Happiness Advantage” Special on PBS and a featured professor in Oprah’s Happiness course. Her research and advice have received attention from The New York Times, Washington Post, Forbes, CNN, FOX, and Harvard Business Review.
Follow her on Twitter: @michellegielanMORE