Lisa Lang is the Principal of Lisa Lang Consulting and a Strategic Partner with Mariposa. Lisa’s coaching practice draws on her 25 years of experience as a business executive, creating award-winning results in marketing and corporate communications for a variety of companies, including The San Francisco 49ers, Intuit, Pacific Bell/AT&T and Bill.com. As an executive team member, Lisa has led large scale initiatives to launch new products, built and led teams to deliver on revenue targets, and shaped positioning and message strategy to achieve market prominence. Her coaching clients value the fact that she understands first-hand the intense drive to deliver results in a competitive and constantly changing marketplace.
Lisa helps clients build their skills as leaders by creating a plan of action to move them from where they are today towards a new narrative with stronger capabilities. Through her coaching, she has worked with clients to:
- Define a leadership style that inspires their teams and delivers results
- Improve effectiveness at forming relationships across functions and developing a high performing work team
- Become skilled at managing stress and maintaining a healthy outlook
- Develop a vision and chart a course
- Become adept at shifting from strategy to tactics and how to operate at the right level for each situation