Rebecca Arora is the Principal of Access Alignment and an Executive Leadership Coach for Mariposa Leadership, Inc. She has 18 years of corporate and start-up experience, including leadership roles in product and software development, digital media, content creation platforms and technical consulting and education. She is a co-founder of Mode Media, which grew to the #1 lifestyle digital media company in the U.S. and the 7th largest media company. Prior to Mode she founded a non-profit for underprivileged youth, worked in product development at Oracle and training and consulting at Accenture.
Rebecca is a problem solver and strategic thought-partner who helps her clients:
- Improve communication, collaboration and gain alignment with stakeholders throughout the organization
- Be more strategic overall; clarifying priorities and managing time and teams effectively
- Activate and embody leadership presence; to become more engaging, inspiring and authentic
- Become skillful listeners, responding with empathy, clarity and influence
- Become more calm and creative problem solvers in the midst of challenging situations
- Increase resilience, engagement and fulfillment at work
Rebecca works with groups on resilience, self-awareness, alignment and the power of presence.