Individual executive leadership coaching provides personal learning, support and advice. Our four-step process ensures your time is spent effectively:
- Match—We select the right coach for you based on needs, experience, style, and pace.
- Assess—We define and document clear leadership development.
- Coach—We meet with you once a week for six months for one hour of confidential, compelling, and action-oriented conversations. Every conversation ends with relevant leadership strategies, tools, skills, and practices for you to apply to your current issues.
- Evaluate—We collaborate with you to create progress reports describing your successes and next steps.
Take your performance to the next level with executive leadership coaching:
- Maximize time and stay focused with a series of “quick hit” executive leadership coaching sessions.
- Sharpen existing leadership skills and develop new ones.
- Get new strategies for becoming more productive and innovative.
- See immediate results by practicing your new skills on current issues.
- Address long-range strategic issues related to your business and your career.