Individual executive leadership coaching services provide personal learning, support and advice. Our well-honed coaching approach ensures your time is spent effectively:
- Match—We present the right coach for you based on needs, experience, style, and pace.
- Assess—We use an interview-based 360 feedback process along with self-reflection tools to help you get crystal clear about your strengths and ways to be even more effective. Together we define and document clear leadership development objectives.
- Coach—We meet with you in person (or on video) bi-weekly for one hour of confidential, compelling, and action-oriented conversations. We curate relevant materials to your learning style. Every conversation ends with leadership strategies, mindsets, tools, skills, and practices for you to apply to your current issues.
- Evaluate—We collaborate with you to create progress reports describing your successes against the original goals and next steps.
Take your performance to the next level with executive leadership coaching:
- Sharpen existing leadership skills and develop new ones. Focus on traits like empathy, decisiveness, creativity, clarity, and inspiring hope and possibility. And skills like strategic and innovative thinking, influence, coaching, and work-life balance. The shifting of these traits and skills will result in higher team productivity, a more engaged culture, as well as less overall stress.
- Develop new ways to pivot, plan, and perform in times of uncertainty and disruption.
- Address long-range strategic issues related to your organization, team, and your career.
- Maximize time and stay focused with a series of “quick hit” coaching sessions.
- See immediate results by practicing your new skills on current and relevant issues.