Mariposa coaches support you in your demanding business environment by facilitating a program which includes group coaching and 1-1 leadership coaching sessions (in-person or via video conference) for a cohort of 8-15. This leadership development program is delivered over 16 weeks and includes:
- Skill Building: Three half day sessions of content customized to your current business needs
- Personalized Learning: Six 1-1 leadership coaching sessions
- Peer Coaching: Three sessions for sustained learning and ongoing support
Leadership team coaching brings the benefits of individual coaching to a group to:
- Improve accountability—Weekly sessions reinforce learning and behavioral change. Group members hold one another accountable by practicing their skills outside of the sessions.
- Build internal capacity—After the program ends, participants can provide peer coaching within your organization.
- Increase efficiency—Improve employee performance onsite and avoid losing key staff to multi-day training events.
- Create consistency—All group members learn the same skills and develop common language and tools.
- Personalize improvement—Participants learn as a group and integrate the lessons on an individual level.
- Reinforce learning—Group members apply the skills they learn each week to current issues.
- See measurable results—We track successes over time, so your organization can see the return on its investment.